إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
HCM Fusion Techno-functional Consultant / Temporary contract ( 3 months)
تم النشر 2019/02/18 10:56:57
قام 208 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
الرقم المرجعي: JB1001853242
• Design, Implement, configure, test, debug and write Functional and technical documents
• Implement, maintain and support programs/tools.
• Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to HCM fusion.
• Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion functionality
• Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion, and build extensions for them
• Ability to understand complex business rules and implement it based on business needs.
• Work independently and as part of a team to deliver solutions on a timely basis.
• Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion.
• Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion.
• Provide status and issue reports to direct manager.
• Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion projects
• Knowledge of HCM extracts, mass data updates/uploads, BIP, Fast Formulas
• Hands-on experience with HCM Data Loader (HDL), Fast Formulas, HCM Extracts, BI Publisher
• Experience implementing multiple Oracle HCM modules (Global HCM, Payroll, Absence management, compensation, Talent management, Performance management, goal management, TALEO, BPM, Time & labor, Reports, BI publisher)
صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
نبذة عن الشركة
شركة توزيع سلع إستهلاكية
الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Al Foah Co. was established according to the Emirate of Abu Dhabi Executive Council Resolution No. 15 session 19/2005 at 23/05/2005, and it became a member of SENAAT (General Holding Corporation – Abu Dhabi).
• To make UAE dates sector financially viable and internationally competitive through:
• Rationalizing subsidies while minimizing impact on farmers by improving subsidy policy and farm management
• New global brand establishment with a modern and attractive packs to take UAE dates globally
• Conducting research and studies in Japan, Netherlands and the UK to develop new products derived from the dates like sweets and beverages.
• Adopting market-driven strategies that maximize the value & profitability of sold dates
• Investing human resources and devoting its potentials to upgrade the level of dates industry and working on the spread of dates domestically and globally.
• Partnering with the private sector through a piecemeal privatization program
AL FOAH ASSETS
• Emirates Dates Factory at Al Saad: It was established in 1998 for dates production, with an annual capacity of 60,000 tons of dates which are processed according to the international standards and quality systems of ISO and HACCP
• Al Marfa Dates Factory: It was established in 1994 for the processing of dates, with an annual capacity exceeding 35,000 tons of dates according to the international standards and quality systems of ISO and HACCP.
• Dates Receiving Centers in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi: The dates receiving centers have planned to introduce the modern systems in receiving, handling and storage of dates from all UAE regions.
• Al Foah Farm in al Ain City (The largest organic farm in the world): The total area of the farm is 1321 hectares, and the farm management applies the latest technologies in date palm cultivation and dates production.