إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Reporting to the Program Director for Teaching and Learning in the Office of Faculty Affairs, the Instructional Designer plays an integral role in developing strategies and advancing experiences that promote faculty development and enhance the learning environment. The primary role of the instructional designer is to create, select and/or suggest instructional technologies, learning strategies and experiences to enhance student and faculty performance, skills, knowledge, information and attitude in order to promote achievement of program goals and learning outcomes.
The Instructional Designer has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Envision, design, develop, implement and evaluate curriculum design initiatives based on the needs of the medical school.
- Assist the faculty in creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Explore and promote innovative pedagogic and engagement strategies including; traditional, Blended Learning, Just-in-Time Teaching, Flipped Classroom, etc.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audiences’ training needs
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Orient faculty to university learning technologies, including the learning management system (Moodle)
- Work with faculty to develop exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Design and develop curriculum design workshops and stand-alone digital resources to support students and faculty.
- Help to identify courses that could benefit from course re-engineering through conversations with stakeholders and using data-driven methods.
- Contribute to the scholarship of learning technology, learning design and curriculum enhancement.
This role requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in curriculum design and/or instructional