تم النشر 2019/04/03 11:41:54
قام 553 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
الرقم المرجعي: JB1001853074
Minimum of 5 experience with knowledge in in Internal Auditing and Finance.
•Bachelor degree required in related field.
•CIA certification is preferred
Assist the Audit Manager in reviewing and evaluating control systems and procedures to ensure that management policies are being complied with, assets are safeguarded, information is maintained in a secure and accurate a manner and legal requirements are complied with.
PRINCIPLE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Participate in reviewing and evaluating internal procedures and supporting documents to ensure that they provide an effective control system and to identify any weaknesses.
2. Participate with audits and compliance testing to ensure that procedures are operating effectively with appropriate controls and recommend changes where necessary.
3. Provide information and assistance to managers and staff to enable them to comply with financial and statutory requirements.
4. Participate in carrying out reviews of specific functions and process to promote best value and recommend improvements.
5. Assist in the development of any internal audit program to ensure all functions are subject to systematic reviews.
6. Assist in the development and maintenance of new system and procedures to assist managers and staff in complying with financial and operational regulations.
7. Any additional tasks as assigned by the Manager / Management.
1.Knowledge of financial accounting and auditing principles and ADDA.
2.Knowledge of auditing procedures.
3.Knowledge of operational controls.
4.Knowledge of financial management.
5.Demonstrate ability to understand relative importance of issues discovered in financial and operational audits.
6.Knowledge of financial management.
7.Confident with strong interpersonal skills.
8.Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات; القطاع الحكومي
صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
عدد سنوات الخبرة
الحد الأدنى: 5
نبذة عن الشركة
الإمارات العربية المتحدة
The Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) was established by the directive of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, through Resolution No. 49/2010.
ACTVET is committed to establishing policies and standards that effectively regulate technical and vocational educational institutions in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. ACTVET is also responsible for the licensing of trainers and tutors that meet the demands of the UAE’s local market.
The Centre aims to boost training and educational opportunities for young nationals within the qualification framework of the Emirate. ACTVET's ultimate goal is increasing the number of skilled Emirati youths in rewarding career paths and foster life-long learning and personal development.
ACTVET oversees a number of entities that provide accredited educational and vocational training programs, in line with the best international standards, to prepare students for the labor market. The entities consist of the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) and the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT).
ACTVET Core Activities:
Devise strategies and policies related to technical and vocational education and training;
Provide consultation, educational and training courses to public and private institutions in the Emirate;
License vocational and technical institutions in line with applicable laws, regulation and accreditation;
Developing strategies and mutually beneficial partnerships with public and private education companies and bodies, as well as with training institutes;
Guide and assist Abu Dhabi Government and private institutions on technical and vocational education and training;
Undertake original educational research in coordination with other Government bodies.