إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Management Assistant (UAE national Only)
تم النشر 2018/12/20 08:26:12
قام 676 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
الرقم المرجعي: JB1001853073
Manage all the administrative and organizational responsibilities of the Division working in the Emirates Skills. Handle all matters of communications and correspondence of the manager and provide administrative or clerical support necessary to run the department effectively.
PRINCIPLE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide full support to a manager, a group of managers or even a whole department administratively and organizationally.
2. Handle the communication of the manager with the senior management of the organization.
3. Perform and coordinate the administrative activities of the office and store, retrieve, and integrate data for dissemination to clients and staff.
4. Perform various secretarial work, including answering the phone, making calls and dealing with the fax machine.
5. Maintain and organize diaries, planning and scheduling of proper appointments and meetings.
6. Create presentations, documents, reports, and using digital graphics and desktop publishing software.
7. Maintain and devise office systems, including filing, data management etc.
8. Organize and maintain electronic and paper files and managing projects.
9. Liaising with suppliers, clients, and other staff.
10. Provide orientation and training for new staff.
11. Co-ordinate with other Management Assistants in areas that require joint effort.
12. Any additional task as required.
1. Demonstrated ability to use the computer effectively.
2. Evidence of the capacity to work sensitively and effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
3. Evidence of extensive experience in office management.
4. Very proficient in both written and oral communication in both Arabic and English Language.
5. Excellent Presentation Skills
6. Secretarial skills
تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات; القطاع الحكومي
صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
عدد سنوات الخبرة
الحد الأدنى: 2
الإمارات العربية المتحدة
شهادة جامعية ( دبلوم اكاديمي )
نبذة عن الشركة
الإمارات العربية المتحدة
The Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) was established by the directive of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, through Resolution No. 49/2010.
ACTVET is committed to establishing policies and standards that effectively regulate technical and vocational educational institutions in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. ACTVET is also responsible for the licensing of trainers and tutors that meet the demands of the UAE’s local market.
The Centre aims to boost training and educational opportunities for young nationals within the qualification framework of the Emirate. ACTVET's ultimate goal is increasing the number of skilled Emirati youths in rewarding career paths and foster life-long learning and personal development.
ACTVET oversees a number of entities that provide accredited educational and vocational training programs, in line with the best international standards, to prepare students for the labor market. The entities consist of the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) and the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT).
ACTVET Core Activities:
Devise strategies and policies related to technical and vocational education and training;
Provide consultation, educational and training courses to public and private institutions in the Emirate;
License vocational and technical institutions in line with applicable laws, regulation and accreditation;
Developing strategies and mutually beneficial partnerships with public and private education companies and bodies, as well as with training institutes;
Guide and assist Abu Dhabi Government and private institutions on technical and vocational education and training;
Undertake original educational research in coordination with other Government bodies.