إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Provide subject matter expertise in all coating related issues. Supervise QC Coating Inspectors to assure timely execution of inspection activities. Assure that the specified protective coating meets the project requirement.
- Provide clarifications for any coating related activities.
- Take initiative in improving quality and efficiency of coating activities.
- Prepare project specific protective coating inspection and application procedures.
- Ensure readiness of QC to meet the project requirements and schedule.
- Facilitate generation of Technical Site Queries as and when required.
- Review of bid documents to identify/report risks and opportunities.
- Review MR, RFQ/TBE.
- Review and approve Vendors painting procedures.
- Provide training for the development of production foremen.
- Conduct pre-assessment and in-process audits on sub-contractors.
- Determine adequacy of manpower requirement in relationship to the MLF.
- Conduct periodic site walkthroughs and audits to ensure compliance to quality and client requirements.
- Report quality issues relevant to protective coatings to Project Quality Managers.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and performance of the QC inspectors and Identify training needs of QC Inspectors.
- Resolve all quality issues during the full duration of project execution.
- 12+ years Quality Control Coating Inspection and related experience in Protective Coating Field
- Diploma or Equivalent Degree in coating field.
- Coating Inspection Qualification (minimum): NACE level 3 / FROSIO Level 3 / SSPC PCI Level 3/ British Gas Grade 1.
- Computer Skills
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.