To promote occupational health and safety within ECAE across a range of activities including: physical environment e.g. fire prevention, promotion of general wellbeing e.g. safety and hygiene programs. Creating awareness of these programs to promote and ensure a healthy and safe work environment at the College.
- Develop occupational health and safety systems, including policies, procedures and manuals that comply with global safety standards for all activities in the College - conducting periodical audits to ensure the effective implementation of the same.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify potential accidents and health hazards within the College environment and implement appropriate control measures in negotiation with management (as appropriate).
- Conduct regular audits and inspections of all health and safety equipment to ensure that these are appropriately maintained, meet safety regulations and are within the validity period.
- Oversee the storage and handling of dangerous materials and ensure that those involved are suitably trained.
- Liaise with health and safety authorities and representatives to identify legislative needs and provide information to internal stakeholders with regard to health and safety information, regulations and legislative requirements.
- Deliver high quality training to ECAE employees on all aspects of health and safety within the workplace.
- Monitor facilities and physical environment e.g. CCTV, Access Control, utilities etc. to ensure that these are fully functional/in good repair and liaise with contractors or other relevant parties where repairs or replacements are required.
- Coordinate with emergency services, firefighting and first aid to assist employees in case of occupational accidents, initiating College procedures as necessary.
- Prepare accurate health and safety reports, records and other pertinent documents in a timely manner.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Head of Human Resources and Facilities Management.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Excellent organizational skills.
إدارة الرعاية الصحية