Fatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006, with an aim to meet the United Arab Emirate’s growing need for the skilled healthcare professionals. The college started by offering the Higher Diploma or BSc in the Nursing program and has since then expanded to offer other degree programs in Health Sciences including Pharmacy, Radiology & Medical Imaging, Physiotherapy and the Emergency Health (Paramedic).
Fatima College of Health Sciences is currently seeking for Associate Professor Science, for the General Requirement Unit
The role involves:
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics as per the related discipline
- Prepare materials for laboratory activities and course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and hand-outs.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Supervise students' laboratory work.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
- Assist students who need extra help with their coursework outside of class. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and hand-outs.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
Biology (Cellular & Molecular Biology)