Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The role of the ER Officer is to assist HR Section Head to ensure the smooth operation of the Employee Relations function
The principal responsibilities of the ER Officer are to:
- Ensure the policies in the personnel policy manual are regularly updated.
- Coordinate the required administration for employees joining and exiting the organisation.
- Provide communication and information regarding changes in policies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and highlight discrepancies.
- Address employee queries regarding personnel policies and advise on interpretation.
- Initiate and maintain administration related to employee discipline.
- Manage, maintain and update personnel data in the HR management system.
- Interface regularly with employees to give and receive feedback and to understand their issues, problems and grievances.
- Assist in the administration of employee benefits and payroll data collection.
- Assist in maintaining the HR information systems.
- Assist in handling administration of employee promotion, discipline, grievance and termination.
Update knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis