Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Senior Officer payroll works in conjunction with the Coordinator, Payroll to ensure the timely and accurate payment of salaries and benefits to IAT staff. Additionally, the Senior Officer Payroll provides reports and statistics in relation to payroll to enable the IAT with its annual budget requirement.
The Senior Officer, Payroll is an integral member of the HR Employee Relations Department and works closely with other members of the department to ensure the IAT HR policies and procedures are effectively applied and that the department provides a professional and continuously improving service to the wider IAT.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience within a busy payroll or Compensation & Benefits department
- In depth knowledge and experience of a payroll software package, ideally Oracle/PeopleSoft.
- An acute understanding of data protection both at company and personal level
The incumbent should ideally hold as a minimum:
- BA in a business or finance related area.
- BULATS/IELTS or other evidence of language ability
Good computer skills, Word-processing, spreadsheets, databases etc
Human Resource Management