Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Temporary worker - Database Architect
Al Ain, UAE
Posted 2018/12/11 08:22:00
178 People have applied
• Designs, builds, and tests specific database structures, applying best practices.
• Develops and implements full database structure and blueprint of database updates, monitoring and assisting in developing, testing efforts for database use.
• Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for backup processes.
• Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend hardware or software technologies to achieve desired database performance.
• Ability to create data flow diagram based on business processes.
• Able to work as a team player with Application Developers, and operational personnel; providing guidance, direction and support.
• Proven Data Architecture and Data Modeling skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of large, relational databases and data structures.
• Proficient in standard business and database software including MS Office, MS Access, Business Objects, SQL,
• Experience building regression-based database systems, understanding of data models and the use of modeling techniques in a business environment.
• Experience with one of RDBMS SQL.
• Write Shell Script to automate daily operations task
Al Ain, UAE
Employer (Public Sector)
Years of Experience
Min: 2 Max: 5
United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Al Foah Co. was established according to the Emirate of Abu Dhabi Executive Council Resolution No. 15 session 19/2005 at 23/05/2005, and it became a member of SENAAT (General Holding Corporation – Abu Dhabi).
• To make UAE dates sector financially viable and internationally competitive through:
• Rationalizing subsidies while minimizing impact on farmers by improving subsidy policy and farm management
• New global brand establishment with a modern and attractive packs to take UAE dates globally
• Conducting research and studies in Japan, Netherlands and the UK to develop new products derived from the dates like sweets and beverages.
• Adopting market-driven strategies that maximize the value & profitability of sold dates
• Investing human resources and devoting its potentials to upgrade the level of dates industry and working on the spread of dates domestically and globally.
• Partnering with the private sector through a piecemeal privatization program
AL FOAH ASSETS
• Emirates Dates Factory at Al Saad: It was established in 1998 for dates production, with an annual capacity of 60,000 tons of dates which are processed according to the international standards and quality systems of ISO and HACCP
• Al Marfa Dates Factory: It was established in 1994 for the processing of dates, with an annual capacity exceeding 35,000 tons of dates according to the international standards and quality systems of ISO and HACCP.
• Dates Receiving Centers in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi: The dates receiving centers have planned to introduce the modern systems in receiving, handling and storage of dates from all UAE regions.
• Al Foah Farm in al Ain City (The largest organic farm in the world): The total area of the farm is 1321 hectares, and the farm management applies the latest technologies in date palm cultivation and dates production.